Dr. Mark J. Rand, Ph.D., MPH, Psychologist, provides a broad range of forensic psychological services, as well as clinical psychological services.
Dr. Mark Rand, Ph.D., M.P.H., director of Forensic Psychological Services of New York, P.L.L.C. has been providing forensic and clinical psychology services to individuals and families in the five boroughs of New York City since 1984. Licensed as a psychologist in New York State, Dr. Rand is qualified as an expert in the Supreme Courts and Family Courts in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, the Bronx and Staten Island.
Among other forensic specialty areas, Dr. Rand has conducted more than one thousand court ordered custody evaluations as a court-appointed expert. As an expert in forensic psychology, family psychology and child psychology Dr. Rand has testified in more than one hundred trials.
- Child-Family Custody Evaluations
- Work-related forensic psychological matters
- Immigration related forensic psychological matters
- Forensic Psychological Assessments in connection with criminal matters
- Training, speaking on selected topics in Family Custody Evaluations
- Consultation Services